We got some exciting news for you! We finally managed to bring Tower Tag to a new level and implemented the 4 vs 4 match up! To make this possible we did some changes to maps you already know and added some new ones. For more detailed informations about this new feature and more check out the whole changelog below!
• Support for 4v4! You can play tower tag with 8 players in one room now.
• An animation that moves the player when being hit.
• Information pins pointing on goal towers at the match start
• 2 brand new goal tower maps:
– Millerntor (max. 2v2)
– Dome (max. 3v3)
• Added a button to the hub scene that brings all players to an offboarding scene.
• Changed the following maps to accommodate 8 players:
– Elbtunnel (Elimination)
– Rig (Elimination)
– Sneaky (GoalTower)
– Shield (DeathMatch)
• Improved general stability.
• Improved lightshow.
• Location name limited to alphanumeric characters.
• Ropes on minimap are drawn more visibly.
• Improved camera behaviour in goal tower games.
• When an enemy player is in line of sight, the gun will only trigger the rope when the player aims at the tower top very precisely.
• Player ghosts are no longer visible on the spectator towers, because players frequently tried to shoot at them.
• Fixed the mission briefing stereoscopic screenshot for Elbtunnel
• Fixed a bug where the add-bot button was not always shown when it should become available again.
• Fixed a bug where especially long names, especially with japanese or chinese characters, overflowed the spectator UI.
• Fixed a bug where logged in players were not reported correctly to the statistics service.
• Fixed a bug where especially long names, especially with japanese or chinese characters, overflowed the text field on the gun.
Tower Tag is out now exclusively for VR Arcades. Interested in Tower Tag? Request a FREE 14-day demo.